SCHNEIDER GROUP offers comprehensive payroll calculation services in strict compliance with Ukrainian legislative requirements. We ensure full privacy of salary data and support our clients in communication with authorities. Thanks to in-house legal expertise we guarantee that our calculations take into account all local legal changes as well as corporate standards and requirements of international head offices.
We will take on one of the most demanding areas of accounting and tax reporting - payroll administration to help your business save time and money on routine operations, and minimise the risks of errors, delays and corresponding penalties and fines. We offer:
- General advice on payroll administration and legislative framework
- A team of skilled professionals for smooth service delivery
- Administration of payroll, taxes and social security contributions
- Obligatory reporting and interactions with authorities on your behalf
- Transformation of reporting for head office into Ukrainian, English and German upon requests
- Collaboration and data exchange via headquarters only, without contacting the local office upon request
SCHNEIDER GROUP’s payroll administration service includes:
- Payroll administration and salary calculation.
- Processing of vacation payments, sick leaves, business trip expenses, and time off.
- Calculation of average earnings, and preparation of vacation and business trip orders.
- Calculation of payments for work at weekends, public holidays, and overtime.
- Calculation of overtime for an accounting period when the principle of total hours worked is applied.
- Preparation of Personal Income Tax (PIT) statements, payroll reports, and statements in any format upon request of client’s employees.
- Calculation of Personal Income Tax to be included in an employee's income if business trip expenses exceed statutory requirements.
- Accrual of bonuses and compensation payments.
- Calculation of taxes and contributions to state authorities and funds.
- Import and export of payroll data from any accounting system.
- Secure emailing of pay slips (electronic or paper form).
- Management of employee dismissal, including compensation calculation, preparation of necessary documents and employee’s labour book fill in.
- Monthly handover of the payroll register containing pay slips and data on wage calculations for each employee.
- Preparation of reports for authorities.
- Reconciliation of calculations.
What you get
Why Schneider group
Since 2006 SCHNEIDER GROUP has been supporting international companies expanding to Ukraine. Our portfolio includes a full scope of services: from market analysis and partner search to complete accounting outsourcing, legal and tax consulting, and interim management services. We take over all non-core business functions so that our clients can focus on developing their business. We help our clients establishing subsidiaries in Ukraine compliant with local legislative requirements and transparent for international management. Our experts offer advice on best practices to optimise processes, reduce risks and minimise costs.