Independent evaluation of the implementation of corporate policies and standards aimed at ensuring the sustainable development of your company, compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
According to the compliance checklist and specific procedures agreed with the client, SCHNEIDER GROUP consultants will:
- Review local compliance with head office policies, regulations, and standards to minimise risks, increase efficiency and ensure long-term sustainable business development.
- Review compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements (e.g., anti-corruption and anti-money laundering laws).
- Audit procurement (including supplier due diligence) and contracting processes.
- Check compliance with data handling, confidentiality and access policies.
- Monitor implementation of your corporate code of ethics.
What you get
Why Schneider group
Since 2006 SCHNEIDER GROUP has been supporting international companies expanding to Ukraine. Our portfolio includes a full scope of services: from market analysis and partner search to complete accounting outsourcing, legal and tax consulting, and interim management services. We take over all non-core business functions so that our clients can focus on developing their business. We help our clients establishing subsidiaries in Ukraine compliant with local legislative requirements and transparent for international management. Our experts offer advice on best practices to optimise processes, reduce risks and minimise costs.