Comprehensive legal advice on preparing commercial agreements and full-scale legal support in commercial law
SCHNEIDER GROUP’s legal team supports foreign businesses in Ukraine and Poland. We help to structure and optimize all types of commercial agreements:
- customer agreements
- supply agreements
- partner agreements
- distribution agreements, etc.
We take into account the specifics of your business and internal processes to provide:
- Comprehensive advice on legal aspects of conducting business in Ukraine
- Analysis of your current commercial agreements, recommendations for optimisation of various types of agreement templates
- Support in negotiations with business partners to conclude commercial agreements
SCHNEIDER GROUP commercial law services:
- Legal assessment of business models
- Risk assessment at concluding agreements
- Structuring contractual relationships
- Drafting confidentiality agreements
- Antitrust assessment of agreements
- Legal analysis and drafting of all types of commercial agreements
- Advice on structuring of distribution agreements
- Support in negotiations.
What you get
Why Schneider group
Since 2006 SCHNEIDER GROUP has been supporting international companies expanding to Ukraine. Our portfolio includes a full scope of services: from market analysis and partner search to complete accounting outsourcing, legal and tax consulting, and interim management services. We take over all non-core business functions so that our clients can focus on developing their business. We help our clients establishing subsidiaries in Ukraine compliant with local legislative requirements and transparent for international management. Our experts offer advice on best practices to optimise processes, reduce risks and minimise costs.