Comprehensive legal support for international companies planning to enter Ukraine and Poland and developing business in new jurisdictions.
SCHNEIDER GROUP’s corporate law specialists help international companies to solve a wide range of issues in establishing and developing business in a new market.Our services range from providing an initial outline of legal presence in a country to complete corporate support of operations and transactions of legal entities, branches, representative offices, business restructuring, and liquidation.
We provide assistance with:
- Company incorporation (preparation and submission of necessary documents, including provision of a legal address and interim management service)
- Set up of joint ventures and development of shareholder agreements
- Legal support for local and cross-border mergers and acquisitions in accordance with local and international law
- Legal review and support during the acquisition of shares in international and local companies
- Obtaining antitrust clearances
- Legal governance and support of company restructuring
- Legal support for shareholder and board meetings
- Maintaining corporate documentation
- Corporate approval of major deals and interested-party transactions
- Arranging of additional company financing
Why Schneider group
Since 2006 SCHNEIDER GROUP has been supporting international companies expanding to Ukraine. Our portfolio includes a full scope of services: from market analysis and partner search to complete accounting outsourcing, legal and tax consulting, and interim management services. We take over all non-core business functions so that our clients can focus on developing their business. We help our clients establishing subsidiaries in Ukraine compliant with local legislative requirements and transparent for international management. Our experts offer advice on best practices to optimise processes, reduce risks and minimise costs.